Tuesday, September 26, 2006

In my blog, A Beautiful World, I kept with the wonderful idea of keeping things the way they were. Trying to stay happy, and keep everyone else happy. I was totally against doing anything with "boy" and refused to give him the light of day. My main ho's were Milkshake and Cookie Dough. Prom 2006 was the most important thing in my life, and Mama never changed.
Now my life has really turned upside down.
That annoying ass "boy" turned into the love of my life, with whom I talk and conveniently work to use up my appropriate 1600 minute plan, my main girls are still there but have really turned into college students with male interests of their own, and I am having to plan the only true thing that matters to me right now---my wedding to my one and only. Mama is, of course, still the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home